Realized and Ongoing Projects / Activities
Short description of realized Projects (Topics):
>> Senior Editor, Moderator at Risk and Compliance Platform Europe (2018)
>> The Certified GDPR / AVG - General Data Protection Regulation for DPO (FG) - (2018)
- Rabobank Risk & Compliance Record Keeping (GDPR Compliancy)Implementation manager for setting up retention periods and the destruction of privacy-sensitive records in the context of the new GDPR legislation (Oct-Dec. 2017)
- Avedos GRC - risk2value Implementation manager for various tools voor GRC/GDPR (upon request mainly in 2017)
Rabobank: Embedding Sustainability Risk in all core credit processes Rabobank, by Development of risk management and due diligence procedures. Improve and implement processes and IT tool GAIA ((2015 - 2016).
- Rabobank: 1Shop4All - Centralization & Migration of all Purchasing / Procurement Subsystems to 1portal - SAP (2011-2013)
- RBS / ABNAMRO: Unbundling of two organizations, including customer separation, customer migration, products, investment portfolios from different systems & data center locations (2009-2010)
- Rabobank Financing, Compiling Risk & Compliance Guidelines, Creating Risk Team & Live Testing Business Continuity Management between Eindhoven & Utrecht (2008 - 2009)
- SNS Bank: Integration data streaming for Basel II - IFRS - DNB Reporting for asset management, banking & insurance (2005 - 2007).
- SNS Asset Management: Implementation SimCorp Dimension Tool for DNB FINREP COREP Basel Reporting (2005 -2007)
- Bank Mendes Gans (ING): Implementation Basel II Reporting for FINREP COREP Cash Management (2006)
- AEGON Asset Management: Relocation investments & migration all funds to Citibank in Dublin (2007 -2008).
- ABNAMRO Investment Banking: Realization internal and external reports for RvB (1999 - 2000)
- Achmea Global Investors (AGI): Restructuring Portfolios, Modification Custodian (2003-2004).Achmea Asset Management M & A to AGI: Realization of integrated internal external reports of investments (2003-2004)
Core Business Activities are:
The Risk, Compliance & Privacy Table Knowledge offers a qualitative online database with news, case studies and best practice articles on risk, compliance & privacy. This free information is used by many professionals to inform and orient a possible purchase or policy decision.
Do you want to publish your news / case study / best practice article on the Risk and Compliance Magazines? Simply send an email to Bakir.Lashkari@kpnmail.nl including your contact details and a brief summary of your proposed article. Our editorial staff will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the options for publishing your document / article over Privacy Statement:
http://lashkari.nl Visitors to the Risk, Compliance & Privacy can submit any privacy news / case study / best practice article for free. This service is intended for those with a professional interest in risk , privacy and / or compliance.
This is usually my project environments at various client locations 2017 - 2019
Bakir Lashkari was a moderator at the Behavioural Risk Congress 2018. Bakir is a versatile professional with a broad background. He holds several Masters in Business Administration in Leadership Dilemmas & Profitable Growth (IMD) and Marketing Access (INSEAD) and in PIM - Professional Interim Management (Nyenrode). He is Senior Consultant in the field of Governance, Risk and Compliance.
He has worked in Banking, Insurance & Asset Management for over 20 years and is familiar with IT technology, project management and international contracts. Bakir Lashkari has a multicultural background with strong presentation and persuasiveness and regularly speaks at various international venues. He is a networker and has business experience on four continents and in various sectors.